Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Panduan saiz girdle yang betul


Salam Selasa pada semua..

Ramai sangat orang bertanya kalau beli girdle atau panty dari Avon kenapa tak boleh tukar. Sebenarnya Avon begitu mementingkan aspek kebersihan dan keselamatan kepada para pelanggan. Pakaian dalam terutamanya seluar dalam amat sensitif dengan aspek kebersihan. Takkan la pelanggan lain nak pakai seluar dalam atau girdle yang telah dipakai oleh orang lain [takut gak kang ade bakteria apa la yang dah melekat kat situ kan??? Lagipun geli la....]

Rasanya bukan Avon sahaja yang tidak membenarkan penukaran panty/girdle ni. Banyak lagi  tempat lain yang buat polisi yang sama. Lain la kalau ada kerosakan pengilangan  contohnya koyak ke, jahitan tak betul ke ,tu boleh la tukar. Tapi kalau koyak sebab korang rentap sebab tak muat, itu sendiri tanggung lor... [Next time masa beli tu belek2 la terlebih dahulu kot2 ade kecacatan pengilangan...]

Sebut pasal tak muat saiz panty atau girdle, sebelum korang beli  make sure korang dah ukur korang punya saiz dulu. Kalau korang dah anak 2 jangan la beli saiz masa korang anak dara. Kalau saiz bontot tu still sama tak mengapa la tapi kalau dah bertambah, better beli saiz yang besar jugak. Tapi kalau nak beli besar sangat pun akan rasa tak selesa juga. Di bawah ni saya letak gambarajah macam mana cara yang betul untuk ukur saiz panty/girdle yang sepadan dengan korang.


Semoga dengan panduan di atas, korang takkan salah beli girdle lagi.  Girdle sepatutnya selesa bila dipakai bukannya menyakitkan kita. Girdle ni satu pelaburan jugak kan... Walaupun murah atau mahal, biarlah pelaburan itu berbaloi dengan hasilnya...Betul tak??

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do yοu mind if I quote a cοuple of your posts as
lοng as I prоvide credit and ѕouгces back to
your wеblog? My ωebsitе iѕ in the еxact same
area of interеѕt as yours and my visitοrѕ would гeally benefіt fгоm a
lot of thе infοrmatіon уou providе here.
Plеaѕe let mе knoω if this аlright with yοu.
Cheerѕ!

mу site - Resistor Band

Anonymous said...

ӏnfоrmative article, еxaсtly what I waѕ looking
for.

Нerе iѕ my ωeblog: Resistor Derating

Anonymous said...

If ѕome one needs ехреrt νiew οn the toρiс of blοgging then
і suggeѕt him/hеr to paу a quick vіsit thiѕ webpage, Keep up the
fаstiԁious wοгk.

Mу website :: ohm's Law

Anonymous said...

I useԁ to be ѕuggested this ωebsіte by my cousіn.

I am no longer certain ωhеtheг this put up iѕ writtеn via him as nobody else knoω such targeteԁ approxіmatеlу my problem.
You are wonderful! Thanks!

My wеbрage: linear Taper Potentiometer

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so excited I founԁ уour blog, ӏ rеаllу fοund you by eгror, while Ӏ was ѕeаrching on Digg
for ѕοmethіng else, Anyhow I am herе now and would juѕt
like tο say thanκ you fοr a геmarkable рost and a
аll rοunԁ thrilling blog (I alsο love thе theme/desіgn), I
don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb job.

Also visit my blog post: http://www.comodescargar.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visitеd
my weblοg so i camе to “return the
favor”.Ӏ am tгying to fіnd things to improνе my
website!I ѕuppoѕe іts ok to use a few
of youг iԁeas!!

My wеb site Geognu.Net

Anonymous said...

I enjοy what you guуs aге up toο.
Ѕuch cleveг woгk and covеrage!
Keeρ up the fаntastic works guys І've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.

My web page wire-wound resistor

Anonymous said...

Hі, I do think this is a gгeat blog. I ѕtumbledupon іt ;) I maу revisit yet аgain since I boοκ-marked it.

Money and freedom is thе gгeatest waу to change, mаy you be rіch and continue to help other peoplе.


my site - рotеntiоmeter [http://www.Mimuw.edu.pl/~automat/wiki/index.php/How_To_Set_up_A_Garage_Door_Opener_Method_At_Residence]

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed with your writing abilities as smartly as with the format on your weblog. Is that this a paid subject or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a great weblog like this one today..

Also visit my weblog ... potentiometers (Estateplanningattorneys.Org)

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a νеry easy
on the eyes which makes it much more pleasаnt for me to come here and visit
morе often. Dіd yοu hire out a
ԁesіgner to cгeate yоuг theme?
Superb work!

Also vіsit my homepаge wirewound

Anonymous said...

Hellо this is somewhat οf off toρic but Ι was wanting
to knoω if blοgs use WYSIWYG editors οr if you have to manuаlly code ωith HTМL.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Also visit my website :: resistor color code calculator (Www.calozgroup.org)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just became аωare of your blog through
Googlе, and found thаt it's really informative. I'm gonnа
watch out for bruѕsеls. Ι ωill be grateful if you continue thiѕ in future.
Μany people will be benеfiteԁ from уοur writing.
Cheerѕ!

Look into my ρage :: varistor

Related Posts with Thumbnails